- University degree in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or equivalent would be a plus
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in primary structure design in the aerospace industry, preferably helicopters
- Strong knowledge of composite structure design is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of EASA certification specifications, especially CS-27
- Experience in leading a team of engineers
- Experience with 3D CAD systems, MS Office, SAP, Teamcenter
- Good knowledge of Siemens NX CAD is highly desirable
- Good team player skills, self-driven attitude and the ability to work to strict and challenging deadlines
- Good English language skills (both verbal and in writing)
- Good knowledge of German is an advantage
We address an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!