- Hold a technical college degree in engineering and commercials or equivalent
- Have experience in industrialisation and/or maintenance of aviation products as well as experience in project – and change management
- Have good knowledge and over 5 years of experience in auditing of organizations and processes; preferable having a qualification of lead auditor
- Have proficient knowledge of QMS standards (EN 9100, ISO 9001)
- Have good knowledge of EASA Part-21GJ and proficient knowledge of EASA Part 145 requirements.
- Have excellent communication in German and English; other languages are an advantage
- Have proficient MS Office skills and preferable SAP knowledge
We address a Quality assurance manager with experience aviation industry through functions in design, production- or maintenance organizations, who wants to take an active role together with all stakeholders. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a same portion of assertiveness. Are you able to keep calm and friendly also in stressful situations? Then you are the right one for our team!