- Experience in non-destructive testing (NDT) of composite structures, bonded assemblies and castings in aerospace according to EN 4179 or NAS410.
- Knowledge of composites & phased array
- Methods: ultrasonic, eddy current, fluorescent penetrant, magnetic particle inspection
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and German, level B2
- Ability to collaborate and work well with fellow team members
- Willingness and competence to perform inspections
- Pro-active, self-motivated and “Can-do” mentality
- Willingness to travel occasionally and on short notice
We address an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within small teams. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!